Re: [ns] daily snapshot??

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, jeyandran venugopal wrote:

>   I didn`t want to do that, because I was under the impression that the
> daily snapshots are not as stable as the releases..

[well, if you're not using DV routing...]

Having used both daily snapshots and releases, I'll stick with daily
snapshots, thanks. The advantage of a snapshot is that if you start
grumbling about problems in the snapshot you will have people's
attention. And then you can just get another snapshot.

That's very much a personal preference, though.

L.