Re: [ns] animated gifs from ns

>I would like to make an animated gif from a nam ouput.
>however , after having installed with difficulty pbmplus from
>http://www.acme.com/software/pbmplus/, and gifmerge from
>http://www.the-labs.com/GIFMerge/, it still doesn't work.

I would like to help you, but "it doesn't work" hardly gives me much
to go on...

[To be less oblique:  A friendly reminder to all ns-users, please try
and be explicit in your bug reports.  Think about how you would debug
a problem or a similar problem and try to include relevant
details---crash tracebacks, specific error messages, etc.]

   -John Heidemann