[ns] NS development model

Hi,

I have been using NS for the last year, and I'm still confused about the
way NS evolves. I would appreciate if you could shed some light on the
subject. Who is currently responsible for the development as a whole? Is
it a completely non-centralized model? Who maintains particular parts of
the simulator? Additionally, who evaluates contributed modules (so
they're added to the main distribution, included in the contributed
modules page or simply rejected)? I think it would be very useful for
the NS community to make these issues explicit. Thank you in advance.

-- Felix Hernandez