Re: [ns] enabling packet headers!!!

but won't this addition of extra headers at the beginning increase the
size of the header??Say if need only a tcp/ip header  in the beginning but
in this case i still have other headers, so will my telnet packet of say
41 bytes  have more than 41 bytes  considering  the extra unwanted
headers???am i correct???
  Renjish....