Re: [ns] Flag "A"

>>Can you help me about the meaning of the "A" flag for a TCP tracefile?

I added the following paragraph to the manual:
(It should appear tomorrow.)

The next field contains the flags, which not used in this example.
The flags are defined in the flags[] array in trace.cc.  Four of
the flags are used for ECN:  ``C'' for Ecn and ``N'' for Ecn-Capable
in the IP header, and ``A'' for Congestion Action, and ``E'' for
Congestion Experienced in the TCP header.  For the other flags,
``P'' is for priority, and ``F'' is for TCP Fast Start.

- Sally
http://www.aciri.org/floyd/