Re: [ns] Initial Window Error?

Sorry for my carelessness
    but that web-page with  important patch file seems disappear. I have tried
to upgrade from cvs but more problems arise. While I get ner version of
tcp-vegas.cc and tcp.cc .h, it fails with the messages that reno got some
problems to be maked successfully. further retriving new version of tcp-reno but
fail in making newreno.
    May someone could give me a clue how to fix that bug actually?  I have
ns-2.1b6a on Red-hat 6.2.
Thanks a lot
regards