[ns] I have a problem with the command "./configure"

Good morning.
If I run ./configure I have this surprise:

No .configure file found in current directory
Continuing with default options...
checking..............
checking for tk.h... -I../tk8.0.4/generic
checking for otcl.h...no
checking for libotcl1.0a4...no
configure: error: otcl is required but could not be completely found.
So following the Debo's instructions I ran ./configure in the directories
../otcl-1.0a5
../tcl8.0.4/unix
../tclcl-1.0b9
../tk8.0.4/unix

But in the directory ../tclcl-1.0b9 happened this:
checking for otcl.h...no
checking for libotcl1.0a4...no
configure: error: otcl is required but could not be completely found.
In the directory ../otcl-1.0a5 I have the file otcl.h, but I haven't the file libotcl1.0a4. I have only libotcl.a

What can I do?