Re: [ns] Attaching wired nodes to a satellite terminal node

 Well Edmund,the routing structure  for  "normal" nodes not
supporting link/mac/etc layer functionality is much different than the
respective one in the "enhanced" wireless nodes.
 What you could actually do is to derive a new class of terminals from the
basic satellite node,which will estimate propagation delay in the
appropriate manner (not along the line connecting the terminals but along
the earth arc(curve) always based upon the terminal positions
in (lon,lat) terms)
 You will need to add the new class and modify a couple of routines in
SatGeometry.h/.cc -potentially at the satroute* files.You may also define
a new type of link,named e.g sat-terrestrial or fibersat,which will be
passed as a parameter to linktype variable of the appropriate satnode
interface.

 Hoping that I helped you -rather than confused you

 Merkouris