Re: [ns] I have a problem with the command "./configure"

Hi,

Did you run just ./configure. Then it wont work. You need to run configure
with all the paths.

A good idea may be to download the 2.6ba version and run ./install. You
could also look at the install script and figure out the exact commands.
Search for ./configure in the script.

Debo