Re: [ns] I want the Hierarchial Diagram of OTCL and C++

Hi amit
	I am attaching a ps file . It has some information abt heierarchy.

Regards,

"  World   is   like   a   mirror,   reflecting   what   u   do !
   give   the   world   the   best   &   best   will   come   to  u!!"

Pushpendra Singh
C-35,Nilgiri House
IIT Campus,New Delhi
E-mail:	[email protected]