Re: [ns] NS Make/Configure problem

>Hi everybody,
>I have a problem with configure/make of ns.
>Do i need to modify some of the files before i do a build ?
>All i have done so far is to download the ns/tcl package, ran
>configure and then make as specified in the documentation.

The installation process is "OS dependent". See the web page
(http://www.isi.edu/nsnam) to get information related to your problems. If they
are not listed you can also search the mailing list archives for related posts.
Lastly you should post a description of your problems, with enough details about
your platform, etc.

>thanks and regards,
>Dennis.

� Tarik.