[ns] agent attachment to slot..

hi all,
   consider a simple topo.
       n1-------n2-------n3
here at node n2 i have attached myclassifier which receives the packets
from node n1  and then my idea is to send it to myfulltcpagent attached to
one of the slots in the same node.For this , i forced the packet to go to
the slot number i specify as follows:
   myclassifier::find(Packet* p)
    {
        -----------------
        ----------------
        node = slot_[1];
        return node;
    }
 assuming that the tcp agent will be attached to slot 1.

then,
     myclassifier::recv(Packet*, Handler*)
       {
          ---------------------------
             ----------------------------
              node->recvp(p,h);
        }

where recvp is a function i added in mytcpfullagent which will receive the
packet.by doing this i am getting a compilation error

 " no matching function for call to Ns Object::recvp(p,h)"

i tried declaring this method in class NsObject but with little success...
please let me know where am i going wrong???is the whole procedure
correct??help!!!!
    thanks.
    Renjish.