[ns] Please give me some solution!

How are you !

First you know I'm not very well-English

I'm a Student at Department of Infomation & Communcations in Kyungpook National University in South Korea.

Incidentally I have connected your Web-Site , then I saw the ns -2. And That downloaded that program.

However I have a one Problem. My Computer system'OS is Window 2000 professinal.

But  Your recommendation is Win 95 or 98.. And I want to only  simulate to the network and obtain to the

result by graphical information.  Owing to that reason..Please tell me how to(simulation, installation, use)?

I try to execute ns-2 program....now and then..

Your reply will be great power to me....

Thanks..

Your Sincerely . Lee Sung-Hyup.

                         9.26.2000

   Dept. of Information & Communication,KNU in South Korea

   E-mail : [email protected]