Re: [ns] infor required

>[http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/]. There is very very very little support for NS under
>windoze.

To clarify that, ns should run on Windows.  However, because (1) we
don't regularly use it there, (2) we can't automate things on windows
as well as on Unix, build problems on Windows are more frequent.

There are instructions about how to build it there are on our build
page, as are details about joining the mailing list and getting the
software.

[As an aside, how do people find out about the mailing list without
looking at the web pages?]

   -John Heidemann