Re: [ns] Cannot assign cost to links(Thanks!!)

Haobo creating the simplex-link first helped! Thanks.
All:
I was also wondering if there is a way to reverse the
link direction at some point after it is created. The
algorithm I'm trying to implement needs to flip the
direction of some links. Setting negative cost however
doesn't seem to have any effect.

thanks
-ann