[ns] tracing

Hi all,
  I am simulating an ad-hoc network and have set up random movement
scenarios with 50 nodes..I want to set-up different kinds of TCP
connections (variants of TCP) between two particular nodes and monitor
this connection..I want to get plots of sequence number with time,
effective bandwidth plot etc..Can someone please tell me how I can do
this..I have setup a connection between node0 and node49 with TCP agent at
one end and TCPSink agent at the other..I don`t know how I can get the
traces out of this simulation..
An example would be greatly appreciated..
Thanks.
Jeyandran