Re: [ns] Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 21:11:23 -0300

Add the following lines in ~/ns/tclcl/tracedvar.cc

#ifdef STDC_HEADERS
#include <stdlib.h>
#endif

Also, I was having problems getting NAM going. Check out CHANGES.html page
on the NS web-site for making alterations to the code to make it pass the
"stricter" compiler of Redhat 7. I haven't given it a shot as yet, so I'm
not sure if it will work.

-Ishan.