Re: [ns] Install under Redhat 7.0

John,

I tried building the daily NAM snapshot I d/nloaded today (10/10/00), but
it fails at the same point as before (editview.cc).

correct me if I'm wrong, but below are the steps I took to build the
snapshot:
1) Recursively copied all files from the "unzipped" snapshot directory to
the nam directory under ns-allinone
2) make clean
3) make

Make failed while trying to compile editview.cc

Any thoughts?

-Ishan.