Re: [ns] Passing Traffic to a Queue

It is possible to pass traffic to a queue without attaching it to a node.
You can do this in very easily in Tcl code.

what you would need to do is as the following:
set q_ [new Queue/DropTail]
$FromWhereTrafficcomeToTheQueue target $q_
$q_ target ["where you want you queue to send the traffic]

i hope this helps
alefiya