Re: [ns] tracing a flow

One way is to use namtrace all and write a simple awk script to study the
dynamics of just one flow. eg if you want to study what happens between
node 1 and node 2 you can write

awk '$3=="1" && $4=="2" { action }' trace.tr > out

Please check the manual (chapter on TCP agents) to see how to trace cwnd_
for a particular TCP connection.

Debo