[ns] help-How to set trace object between node and connector

Hi, everyone,

I have the following topology:

n0---myconnector----link-------n1 (DropTail)

There is delay in connector (a scheduling scheme by myself). So if trace-all,
the enque and deque event recorded is only for the DropTail queue.
However, I want to record the enque and deque event of the connector.
I try to create-trace object between n0 and myconnector.  Like following:
# Create trace for $qup.
set enqT [$ns create-trace Enque $tf $n0 $qup]
set deqT [$ns create-trace Deque $tf $qup $ulnk]
$enqT target [$ulnk set fromNode_]
$deqT target [$qup target]

Is it feasible?
By the way, how to let the trace object work in TCL scripts?
$ns trace-all seems to use old trace object still.

Thanks in advance.