[ns] Diffserv profile

Hello,

I am using ns-2.1b5 and the Diffserv patch of Sean Murphy. Could anyone
tell me if it is possible to assign multiple sources to a single traffic
profile? I have tried it by masking the src_ address but seems that this
doesn't work. If I specify an address and a mask for example 0x0000 and
0xf800, this should match all addresses between 0x0000 and 0x07f but when
the simulation had finished the conditioner statistic shows that no
packets were scoped.

Thanks in advance,

Tibor