Re: [ns] Question

>I get the following error: _o11: no target for slot -1
>Does anybody know where it comes from?
>				Thanks

from the classifier : slot -1 means that there is no default slot for packets
whose destination doesn't match any of the slots.

if you browse the archives you will find many, many, many posts about this
"error message".

it can also happen if the routes are not computed yet and no slots are present
(routes are computed when run is executed). If packets are sent before the
simulator is started (I know this sounds weird, but it happened to me in a very
particular context). Have fun...

>--
>"Provability is a weaker notion than truth, no matter what axiom system is
>involved ... "
>
>Kurt Godel (1906-1978)

Tarik