[ns] TCP over wireless links

Hi,
I have written a variant of the ns-Newreno-TCP which uses the current RTT and
some other parameters to distinguish between packets which are lost due to
congestion in the network and packets which are lost due to transmission errors
in the wireless link.  I want to compare my algorithm and my simulation results
with results from other researchers.  So far, I have found only one paper ("Distinguishing
Congestion Losses from Wireless Transmission Losses: A Negative Result" from
S. Biaz and N. H. Vaidya) which is helpful for me.
Does anybody know some other publications about this topic? Thank you in
advance.

Best regards,
Michael Savoric

E-Mail:		[email protected]

Phone:	 	(030)314-23840

Postal address:	Technical University Berlin
		Telecommunication Networks Group (TKN)
		Einsteinufer 25, 10587 Berlin