[ns] random way-point algorithm

Hi,
  Can anyone give me pointers to places where there is a detailed
description/analysis of the random way point algorithm that is used in the
setdest utility used for the adhoc network simulation..

I have another question..I have two nodes in an adhoc network sending
traffic to each other..The seq no and ack number as listed in the trace
files are causing me some confusion..The ack number is never set in the
ack packets sent by the sender.The ack bit is set(i.e the packet is listed
as an ack packet)..but,in the trace file the ack no. is always
zero..Isn`t this supposed to be the last byte received+1?? Also, the
sequence number is set to a value which seems to be the last byte
received+1 value..Can someone please explain this??

Thanks.
Jeyandran