[ns] About Diffserve Patch for NS2.1b6

Dear All
Nowadays I'm taking a close look on the source codes Diffserve patch
for NS2.1b6. I'm so grateful for the author of those codes. It's valuable.

However, I found these codes are not incomplete, esp. for AF queue.
Meanwhile, one of the amazing error occurred.

In enque() of dsriopacketqueue.cc, the get_packets_in_queue() value
does not return a proper value. get_queue_length() in the same line
does not either.

I recommend you take another debugging look of it.
I hope the same problem occurs in your machine, as mine.

Jiwoong Lee
KT M.com