[ns] multiple path links?

Dear ns users,
I am  a new  ns user.I am working on adding a support in NS for  WDM in all optic n/ws.
Right  now Im  going through the package to understand its capabilities.
I would like to create a multipath link as my first step,
this i tried to do by creating multiple simpex-links between same nodes,but   the
bandwidth generally overlap each other which is not my goal.I would like
to send packet in different bandwith.
I would welcome if some one could give me some hints and possible
places where i should change the codes.

thanking in advance
Kishore
Kishore Kumar Sathyanandam