Re: [ns] TCP header information

You'll find all what you need in ns/ip.h
also you'll find examples on how to access/use these headers
in ns/aodv/aodv.cc line 1113 for instance.
and remember that an instant, up-to-date and exhaustive ns
documentation is obtained as follows:

find ns -exec grep {} \; -exec grep 'subject of interest' {} \; > ns_doc

--
Robin