[ns] suspected bug

Dear ns manager:
    I found a suspected bug in ns.
    The problem is related to Agent/TCP/Reno algorithm. In Reno,
everytime, the lost packet will cause the congestion window become the
half of previous one after received three same ACK, which is the same as
the previous one. The, a re-transmition will occur.
    The time of next sending should be the time which the re-transmition
be ACKed at sending side. But, I saw it occurs when the re-transmission
packet arrives the receiving side. How the sending side know if the
re-transmittion packet is arriving receiving side...?
    I thinkt it's odd. Hope that I can hear an anwser from you.

Thanks,
Shen Lu