[ns] Problem with compilation

Hi all
	I am having some problem in compilation...
When I do
make depend then I get some warning messages ...

emulate/net-pcap.cc:60: pcap.h: No such file or directory
In file included from emulate/arp.cc:59:
emulate/ether.h:4: warning: `ETHER_ADDR_LEN' redefined
/usr/include/net/ethernet.h:52: warning: this is the location of the
previous definition
emulate/ether.h:7: warning: `ETHER_HDR_LEN' redefined
/usr/include/net/ethernet.h:55: warning: this is the location of the
previous definition
emulate/ether.h:8: warning: `ETHER_MIN_LEN' redefined
/usr/include/net/ethernet.h:56: warning: this is the location of the
previous definition
emulate/ether.h:9: warning: `ETHER_MAX_LEN' redefined
/usr/include/net/ethernet.h:57: warning: this is the location of the
previous definition

after this when i do make ns I get error messages like

webcache/pagepool.cc: In method `class TclObject *
PagePool::lookup_obj(const ch
ar *)':
webcache/pagepool.cc:1152: Internal compiler error.
webcache/pagepool.cc:1152: Please submit a full bug report to
`[email protected]
gnus.com'.
webcache/pagepool.cc:1152: See
<URL:http://egcs.cygnus.com/faq.html#bugreport> f
or details.
make: *** [webcache/pagepool.o] Error 1

But if directly do "make ns" without doing "make depend" I dont get any
error
messages......where could be the problem.

Please help?

Regards,

"  World   is   like   a   mirror,   reflecting   what   u   do !
   give   the   world   the   best   &   best   will   come   to  u!!"

Pushpendra Singh
C-35,Nilgiri House
IIT Campus,New Delhi
E-mail:	[email protected]