[ns] tcl scripts for ns2.1b6

I am a postgraduate student at IIT Kharagpur ( Mathematics Dept )
I am interested in doing a project  on networking using ns2.1b6 version . I
would welcome some suggestions on the subject.I would prefer to work on the
existing version i.e without having to modify or add to the source code in
any way

I would be obliged if you could send me some tcl example scripts for
simulating bursty sources and some preliminary experiments using bursty
sources.

Other tcl script examples are also welcome.But not those which are given in
Marc Grieses Tutorial as I have them already.

Thank You

Shoibal

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com