[ns] TCl class problem

Hi all,
I am using ns-allinone2.1b6 under Linux RedHat 6.2
I wanted to add a C++ code to NS.
I added the  .o correspondent file in my Makefile.in, did the ./configure
and make successfully, but unfortunately when I tried to check for the
TclClass created with the C++ code I got a:
"invalid command name" message as if the TCl class did not exist.
I checked my files and the .o file was created when I did make.

Since the "make" went fine, I do not understand why ns is not recognizing my
new code.
Can anybody help???
Please??!!

Thanks,