[ns] Question about SRM

Hello,

I would like to ask a question about SRM simulation in ns.

I'm simulating SRM in the environment with 10 nodes and 23 links among
them. When one data sender is used for this simulation, there is no
problem. However, when several senders are used, I got frequently the error
message like below:

bailing in Tcl::eval

This message is generated in the routine Tcl::eval() in Tcl.cc.
The ns-version is the original ns-2.1b6 version.

I guess this problem is related not only to the number of senders, but
also to the topological relationship b/t the data senders.

If you could give me some advice about whether the error means that I
wrote a wrong script or some modification for SRM is necessary, I would
greatly appreciate it.

Chansook Lim