[ns] F-up: Fix in mac-802_11: Bug in wireless3.tcl from Tutorial

Hi!

As a follow-up to my previous posting:

http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/archive/ns-users/webarch/2000/msg04825.html

It seems that I am not the only one who had used 'create-god' the
wrong way:

From wireless3.tcl, the wired-cum-wireless example in the Tutorial,
where there are two base stations and one mobile node:

-----------
set opt(nn)             1                      ;# number of mobilenodes
# create God
create-god $opt(nn)
----
opt(nn) must be 3 here (we also have two base stations with a wireless
interface) in order to avoid accessing beyond the end of the 'cache_'
array...

Best regards,

/J"org

----
J"org Diederich
Institute of Operating Systems and Computer Networks,
Technical University Braunschweig, Germany
Email: [email protected]