[ns] A small bug in ns-allineone-2.1b7 installation

Dear NS users,
    I found a small bug in ns-allineone-2.1b7 installation,the installation doesn't
copy the tcl/tk libraries(libtcl8.3.a,libtk8.3.a) to the system lib path in Linux,so
that ns doesn't work.Copy the lib files in tclbox and tkbox directories to /usr/lib
or configure the /etc/ld.so.conf will make it work.

           Yours regards
            Wei WU
            [email protected]
| Wei Wu, Complexity Engineering System Labs (CESL)                   |
| Electronics Engineering Department, Tsinghua University             |
| Beijing, P.R.China                                                  |
| Office:Room 401 Division 10,Eastern Main Building of Tsinghua Univ. |
|       (tel) 86 10 6277 3228                                         |
| Dorm  :Room 300 Apartment 14, Tsinghua Univ.                        |
|       (tel) 86 10 6277 8632                                         |