[ns] little help

Dear sir,
I want to ask just little questions to you.Your answers will help me in
writing my report about Internet Traffic Trace . I'm working in Calgray HTTP
trace and these are the questions :
What is Internet Traffic Trace ?
Why we need to do it ?
Is it an important study ? Why ?
What is its characteristics and what is the relationship between them ?
How can we compere between these characterstics to gain thefinal results ?
Please,send me the answers as fast as you can and also explain them as clear
as you can .
Thanks a lot .

Regards
wafaa