Re: [ns] multiple path links?

> i had  gone through some of the sources.I understood that i can have only one link
> between 2 nodes.
> even if i try to encapsulate  many SimpleLinks between each node,as u said i have
> problems in routing and packet forwarding.
>
> say
> if i have 2 nodes with 2 Links.
>
> n0 ========== n1
>
> i can only attach a agent w.r.t sender node n0 (not with link1or link2) like
> set cbr0 [new Agent/CBR]
> $ns attach-agent $n(0) $cbr0
>
> so here i cannot differentiate w.r.t links.

You don't need your agent to know about routing decisions, just like in
real world, right?

In ns, forwarding is decided by classifiers, and routes are computed by
RouteLogic (in the unicast case). When you have DWDM links with multiple
lightpaths you want to change the routing part so they will handle these
links properly. All the rest of your sims should be the same.

- Haobo