Re: [ns] ns-2.1b6 on Linux

> > I have installed ns-2.1b6 on a Linux system, and when trying to run a
> > tcl script
>
> what script? this matters.

well, a very simple simulation. None of the simulations can run that I
have succesfully used in ns-2.1b5 and other versions on the same
computer. This problem arised on another Linux platform, too. Ns returns
the same error message containing "no parameter given for "hashbucket"
although the word "hashbucket" simply doesn't appear in the c++ code of
ns, since I have deleted the commented lines and recompiled ns.

Thanks,
Tibor