RE: [ns] Urgent help!!!

ok. wich version of ns are you using? I assume you mean ns-mobilenode.tcl
(couldn't find it on my ns nor on the cvs)? there should not be any problems of
this kind (well you never know) with this sort of file. You could get it from
the cvs, either replace your old ns-mobilenode.tcl or "diff" it to make sure you
haven't introduced any syntax errors or typos.

>Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:53:24 -0400
>From: kudoro1 <[email protected]>
>To: Tarik Alj <[email protected]>
>Cc: ns-users <[email protected]>
>Subject: RE: [ns] Urgent help!!!
>
>The typo is only in the mail not in the program, I've even deleted all
>comments following "if" and "else" statements yet no luck.
>
>>>Please help, each time I run the wireless-test.tcl script, I get the
>following
>>>errors from within ns-mobile.tcl.
>

>>>wrong # args: extra words after "else" clause in "if" command
>>>  while compling
>>>"if {$newapi == "ON"} { ..."
>>>   ("if" then script line 32)
>>>"if {[Simulator set RouterTrace_] == "ON"} { ..."
>

>>Kingsley

Tarik