RE: [ns] Urgent help!!!

>Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:51:08 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Haobo Yu <[email protected]>
>To: Tarik Alj <[email protected]>
>cc: [email protected], [email protected]
>Subject: RE: [ns] Urgent help!!!
>
>I checked that tcl/ex/wireless-test.tcl using 2.1b7 release. The only
>problem it gave me was a huge nam trace file.

I did not run it myself, I just checked the braces with vi... Anyways these
files (under lib) are compiled into the distribution, so theses sort of problems
should be reported at make time, I assume?

I would be curious to know wether the current ns-mobilenode.tcl shows the same
"weirdness".

if there really is a brace problem, 2 braces won't solve, since I reported 3
missing ones :)

>- Haobo
>
>On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Tarik Alj wrote:
>
>> yes there seems to be a problem with some closing braces, I checked using vi
and
>> "%"; the opening brace for the instproc does not close.
>>
>> if { $newapi == "ON" } { -> actually matches will the last brace.
>>
>> if { $port == 255 } { -> doesn't close either.
>>
>> and neither does :
>>
>> if { [Simulator set RouterTrace_] == "ON" } {
>>
>> So there is actually 3 missing braces... or what?
>>
>> ps: using 2.1b7-snapshot-20000807
>>

>> >I'm using ns-2.1b6, the ~ns/tcl/lib/ns-mobilenode.tcl file is called from
the
>> >wireless-test.tcl file to set up wireless network components (so I think).
>> >The errors seems to be coming from the add-target function within
>> >ns-mobilenode.tcl. infact at first it raised errors about close-braces, the
>> >error only disappeared after I added 2 closing braces at the end of the file
-
>> >that's the only change I've made so far, then I started receiving the error
>> >snet out.
>> >
>> >Thanks for your help
>> >
>> >kingsley

>> >=====