[ns] Getting together the latest CMU extensions and the ns-allinone-2.1b7 code

Hi All..

I'm trying to integrate the latest CMU extensions along with the ns-2.1b7
code.I have made sure I need to do this 'cos there are a few significant
differences in the CMU extensions and the ns-2.1b7 version( e.g
implementation of link caches in the CMU version of the DSR protocol which
is absent in ns-2.1b7!). Can someone guide me abt  doing this?

Thanks and Regards

Sheetalkumar Doshi
Graduate Student/Research Assistant
University Of Colorado at Boulder

Home:(303)440 8165       Office:(303)492 2759
http://ucsub.Colorado.EDU/~doshi