[ns] CMU extensions installation problem

Hi All,

I read up the documents from CMU regarding installation of their
extensions to ns. As per their instructions:

 If You Already Have ns Installed Unpack the CMU Monarch ns tarball
parallel to your existing ns source tree. You may have to alter the
included Makefile.in and configure scripts so they can find where you
installed the ns support code such as otcl, tcl, tk, and tclcl. Configure
and make the sources.

Has anyone done this before?..If yes, where exactly do I have to make the
changes in the Makefile and configure scripts so I can make the sources
without any compliation errors?

Any help would be really appreciated!!!

Thanks

Sheetalkumar Doshi