[ns] Has Anybody implemented any multicast routing protocol for ad hoc network

hi

Ns users

I have searched the ns mailing list and I have found that somebody tried to
implement AMRoute in ns....I guess that's the only one multicast ad hoc
routing protocol implemented in ns.....

My question to u guys is that can u please tell me abt any specific
implememtation of a multicast routing protocol in ns (this also includes
AMRoute)

Please give me a link to your code if u have implemented this multicast ad
hoc routing protocol in ns.....Atleast some guidelines will be ok if you
feel that you cannot share your code because of some other reasons....
I am aware that implementing multicast ad hoc routing protocol is a major
architectural headache...

Thanks in advance

Awaiting for ur suggestions....

Bye
Manish

*                                                     *
* Name         : Manish M Kochhal                     *
*                                                     *
* Address      : 5200 Anthony Wayne Drive             *
*                Apt #1312, De Roy Apartments         *
*                Detroit , MI 48202                   *
*                USA.                                 *
*                                                     *
* Phone Number : 313 832 1724 (Home)                  *
*                313 577 5802 (Work)                  *
*                                                     *
* email        : [email protected]    *
*                [email protected]                *
*                [email protected]           *
*                                                     *
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=*
*  The best way to predict the future is to invent it *
*                                                     *
*                                                     *
*                                                     *
*               dreams                                *
*               personality                           *
*               imagination                           *
*              /    fantasies                         *
*              ) (>  I  wishes                        *
*             /        ,memory                        *
*              L,       hopes                         *
*              (__     idea                           *
*              (       ego                            *