Re: [ns] Bandwidth and Delay for a Mobile Node

Hi Mr. Tarik,

1.) Do you know how to check a bandwidth and delay for  mobile node or
wireless node?

2.) Can we look at a trace file or printout a message to check a bandwidth
or delay for mobile node?  If so, how?

3.) In ex/wireless.tcl files, I saw a bandwidth and delay to be setup as
following:
LL set delay_ 25us
LL set bandwidth_ 0 ; not used
LL set off_prune_  0; not used

What do you think about this?

4.) In ns-defaults.tcl, I saw a bandwidth and delay to be setup as following:

# Default values used for wireless simulations
Simulator set AgentTrace_ ON
Simulator set RouterTrace_ OFF
Simulator set MacTrace_   OFF

LL set mindelay_                50us
LL set delay_                   25us
LL set bandwidth_               0       ;# not used
LL set off_prune_               0       ;# not used
LL set off_CtrMcast_            0       ;# not used

5.) Tarik said, "yes. Assuming you are using plain Mac."
Are you sure I can use "Mac set bandwidth_  and Mac set delay" for a mobile
node?

Thanks,

Son Cao