Re: [ns] tclcl installation problems

I really don't know why you should get this problem, but perhaps this will
fix it:

edit tclcl-mappings.h and add immediately after the initial big block of
comments:

#include <tcl.h>

It seems that gcc can't find Tcl_Interp which should be defined in
tcl.h. tclcl-mappings.h does not include tcl.h because it should always be
included from tclcl.h, which source tcl.h before tclcl-mappings.h. I don't
know why your compiler is picky about this...