Re: [ns] silly problem

Hi

I was having strange problems with core dumps for a while too, it involved my
compiler not correctly re-linking new code I had added to ns; after I did a
'make clean' and remade the program, no more core dumps. Worth a try, if you
haven't already.

Also, I don't think this would cause a core dump, but I don't understand any of
your indexing; do you really mean to use the inner loop *and* outer loop testing
with {$i < $N} and {incr i}? Don't you want {$j<$N} {incr $j} for the inner one?

-Eric

 Eric H. Weigle   CCS-1, RADIANT team
 [email protected]     Los Alamos National Lab
 (505) 665-4937   http://home.lanl.gov/ehw/