Re: [ns] RTP questions using Agent/RTP and Application/Traffic/CBR

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, Kevin Yuen wrote:

> 	I have created two nodes such that RTP data are sent from
> 	one node to another node. In the sender node, I use
> 	Agent/RTP to send data generated from Application/Traffic/CBR.

Application/Traffic/CBR is usually connected to a UBR agent. It
strikes me that Agent/RTP might deprecated in much the same way as
Agent/CBR is - old, standalone, no application to attach - and should
no longer be used...

(Use of attach-agent for agent-node and application-agent is
unfortunate - attach-application would be nice.)

L.