Re: [ns] NS help reqd

One more issue. Can I ensure end-to-end connectivity so far
as a connection is concerned ? If I have 1 node-source and 2 node-sinks
(with full duplex connectivity between each source-sink combination)
can I specify which path I want this CBR connection to take ?

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Tarik Alj wrote:
> You can connect 2 LANs together via duplex-links, or via a node (that is a
> router) if that suits your need.

If I am not wrong, I will need to connect the two LAN's throught the
virtual router node. But I gathered from the manual that LanRouter is
an object by itself. If it doesnot derive (extend) node class, how can I
put duplex-link ? (or can I ?)
How abt address resolution over the 'WAN' ? I can do :
lannode node-addr  AND  lannode id
for virtual router's node address /id but compliance across the two is
guaranteed ? Simply, can I cleanly set CBR in one lan and sink in other ?
I hope I have made matter clear.
-Anant.