[ns] problem with colors

Hi ns-users,
I have implemented a set of algorithms using ns.  They generate a network with
a set of hosts, routers and destinations.  Packets are generated from nodes
and move to destinations through the routers.  In the tcl-script, i have
configured packets from different flows to have different colors.
My problem is the following.
When i say "nam out.nam" to execute the nam file, the different colors for
different packets do not show up.
Can any one help me regarding this? Why arent colors showing up?
Thank you,
regards,
ravi