[ns] Source & Destination ip are the same!

Hi,

I noticed that source ip and destination ip in the ip
header are the same. If you add the following code to
'recv' in ping.cc, you can see this problem.

    {// Please include "arpa/inet.h"
	char pBuf[129];
	in_addr srcAddr, dstAddr;
	srcAddr.s_addr = hdrip->src_.addr_;
	dstAddr.s_addr = hdrip->dst_.addr_;
	sprintf(pBuf, "puts \"Source ip addr: %s\ Destination
ip Addr: %s\n\"",
		inet_ntoa(srcAddr),
		inet_ntoa(dstAddr));
         // You can use tcl.eval(pBuf) instead.
         printf(pBuf);
    }

I also found the ip addresses of the member variables,
here_ and dst_, of class Agent are the same during the
execution.

Is this my mistake or NS's bug? Any suggestion and
comments are welcome.

Best regards,
Canhui